Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I have problem in my spinal cord posture posteriorly above pelvic region it going inside and the belly is coming forward sir what would you prefer for me.

1 Doctor Answered
Get X ray LS spine done and review with reports You have to take help of Physiotherapist for this problem
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.