ANTIMARKS CREAM ( BIOVALLEY) Apply twice daily in circular fashion
and easy solution is lemon juice. Lemons have vitamin C that can lighten dark spots on your face. It’s easy to apply.
1. Put some
fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin
2. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
3. Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get
the desired result.
If you have delicate or sensitive skin, you can dilute the lemon juice with plain water, rosewater, or honey. You can also use lime juice to get rid of black spots, applying it in the same manner as described above.
Buttermilk is also beneficial in getting rid of dark spots. Like lemon juice, it also helps fade blemishes and black spots but without causing burning sensation.
1. Take four teaspoons of buttermilk.
2. Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
3. Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching
properties) and then apply.
4. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
acid in milk too, will gradually reduce
skin pigmentation, and brighten and tone your overall skin complexion. So, if you do not have buttermilk, simply
apply soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off Put milk on a cotton ball and dab it directly on your spots. Repeat this procedure twice daily for four to five weeks.
You can also prepare a solution by mixing milk and honey and apply the solution to your dark spots, leaving it on for 10 minutes.