i am 29 years old, currently living in mumbai working in mumbai. Now a days i am feeling low confidence, like i am defeated , Looser dont have confidence to start new thing, in fear like if i lost, or if i not get success?

Please contact me regarding the same for a discussion over phone / 09845033734/ Please contact Lybrate and Pay Rs 500,service fee.
I think u r suffering from Anxiety.How long u r facing the problem and now your age. I need detail history.However u need to visit any good clinical psychologist
Dear, Don't confuse with disappointment and other mental disorders. You are disappointed and therefore you are having these symptoms. These symptoms will last for some time and clear off itself. Why are you disappointed? Get the answer and correct yourself. Take care.
I think that you are getting anxiety attacks; perhaps you have been neglecting yourself with regard to stress and as well as physical fitness. You should attend some stress management classes, do a personality development course, and get into some exercise regimen, regularly. Your mind is also becoming very negative and the defeatist attitude is getting a strong grip on you. Meet with a counselor and discuss all your problems and work out a solution with some of the suggestions mentioned above. Learn some new skills to handle emotions, especially the problem of fear. You could get back to full confidence, if you followed the instructions properly.