My mouth smells bad. When I talk to someone the other person feel smells very bad. Suggest me smethng to get rid off this.

My mouth smells bad. When I talk to someone the other per...
I think you need professional cleaning. There are many areas where a patient can not brush effectively. Also if you have tartar, its difficult to clean. So get your scaling done by a dentist. Also keeping tongue cleaned is necessary. Drink more of a water and you can also use teeth friendly chewing gums to freshen up your mouth odor. But all this will not give good result without professional cleaning. Consult your dentist.
Visit to near by dentist and go for scaling and also check if you had gastritis problem.
Bad breath or halitosis can be due to several reasons. Use some mouth freshners and eat diet with less sulphur products brush twice daily accompanied by mouth washes and remember to keep your tongue clean.