Hi Sir/ Madam, I am 24 years old, my first baby is 20 months old, and this is my second pregnancy, now I am 4months, last week I have done my NT scan, in that the doctors said, everything is normal, but the placenta is low lying. Is that create any problem?

During pregnancy, the placenta moves as the uterus stretches and grows. It is very normal for the placenta to be low in the uterus in early pregnancy. But as the pregnancy continues, the placenta typically moves to the top of the uterus. By the third trimester, the placenta should be near the top of the womb, so the cervix has a clear path for delivery. If the placenta attaches to the lower part of the uterus, it can cover part or all of the cervix (the entrance to the womb). When the placenta covers part or all of the cervix during the last months of pregnancy, this is a condition known as placenta previa, or low-lying placenta. This condition can cause severe bleeding before or during labor.