Even after brushing my teeth and gargle with water I still have bad breath, I have even tried listerine mouthwash after brushing but still doesn't Help.

Even after brushing my teeth and gargle with water I stil...
Hello. Bleeding gums, sensitivity, receding gums, swelling, smell & foul breath, loose teeth are the signs of gum disease. Nothing will work as you will be having good amount of plaque & tartar deposits on your tooth surfaces. Remember, in gum disease, patient do not feel pain. Most of the time teeth become loose and fall itself. Kindly visit a dentist & get your scaling and if required root planing done to get better. In advance cases gum surgery & bone grafting is indicated to solve the problem. Avoid being self expert and consult the mds periodontist to get it treated as early as possible.
Get your stomoch, chest, sinus checked.
kindly get scaling done and use mouth wash twice daily for 15 days. also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.