My eye no. Is increasing day by day and it's not stopping what should I do to stable my eye no. Please suggest me some of your tips as soon as possible.

My eye no. Is increasing day by day and it's not stopping...
Get your refraction done and wear spectacles eat green veggies. Carrots.papayas, mangoes yellow fruits nuts butter . Strain less your eyes. Relax your eyes in between work. Blink regularily if working for long time on computer. Lower the brightness of your screen. Work under adequately illuminated conditions. Also try to blink your eyes properly while work. Use good tear substitutes like genteal 4 times a day. And anti glare screen for your system. you can go for lasik surgery depending upon the type severity and stability of refractive error, and condition of the cornea.till then you must not undergo lasik. visit an ophthalmologist and get complete eye examination done for the same and if all the criteria are met, you can successfully undergo lasik.
Being a homoeopath,i will advise you to undergo homoeopathic treatment as homoeopathic medicine along with exercises aand a diet plan are very effective combination for improving eyesight.consult me