Normally I donot experience any pain in teeth in the left side of the Lower Jaw but it starts paining when I go to sleep. Slowly and Steadily the pain increases and becomes unbearable .I have to assume sitting posture, apply ' Hexigel" type antiseptic mouth Gel then only I get relief and can go to sleep late at night . This is happening for last 3 days.

Hello, you need to see a dentist immediately. .As there is some problem in one of the teeth.
Such kind of dental pain is common that arises at night, kindly consult a dentist as some problems cannot be judge without check up and history.
Please visit a dentist and get your teeth checked for cavities. I can help you in a better way if you can send me your OPG Xray.
Dear , You need to immediately visit a Dentist and get treatment done.
Most probably you have cavities in the lower jaw, just have a consultant with your dentist.
Treat your wisdom tooth or any molars are affected on that side.Get any x-ray done for your left lower teeth.
Pain during lying down suggests pulpitis, go to your dentist to find out offending tooth and get it treated Dr. Himanjai Saxena
You may have a cavity in one of the tooth on that side which may need an intervention as soon as possible , Go for a dental check up
Get yourself examined to identify the problem probably you are having a decayed tooth in left lower jaw .Get it treated and you will be fine.You are advised to contact a dental surgeon and get an OPG done or -X--ray for left side of lower jaw
Dear pain on lying down is usually due to pulp involvement in a tooth which may require RCT. Kindly get yourself examined clinically for the diagnosis n treatment. Thanks n healing regards
When we sleep the blood pressure increase in head region due to which pain occurs due to any infected tooth. If there is any infected tooth get it treated