Im saran kedhar I have been reading for last 6 hrs my eyes are paining alot and i cant concentrate forther.

Im saran kedhar I have been reading for last 6 hrs my eye...
Eye strain, or asthenopia, is when the eyes get tired from excessive or intense use. It can be annoying, but it tends to disappear with rest. Although it’s not often a serious condition, eye strain could be a symptom of an underlying problem. Eye strain is known to cause fatigue, difficulty concentrating, and headaches The first thing you can do is change your environment and work habits. By doing this you can relieve the pain without spending money on treatment. If you work on the computer, try taking more eye breaks by looking down the hall or out the window, or by closing your eyes for thirty seconds. You should get your eyes checked at least once a year, especially as you grow older. Routine eye exams give you the opportunity to discuss with your Eye Specialist any issues you may be having, and they may enable you to catch any problems in their early stages. Homoeopathic medicine CINELUBE EYEDROPS ( HAPDCO) 3 times daily.