What are the precautions can I take to avoid rashes? In my village, water is very dirty to bath and for other purposes. We, people are affecting with several skin diseases. please respond.

What are the precautions can I take to avoid rashes? In m...
Hello. Use any medicated soaps specially ayurvedic or homoeopathic only. Avoid use of any kind of chemicals, so apply coconut oil after bathing. You can improve your skin by good and healthy intake of food which should includes vitamin A, C, E and protein, lots of water, application of good sunscreen before going out. Choose mild soaps that have added oils and fats. Avoid deodorant and antibacterial soaps, which are especially harsh on dry skin. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on the skin (never ever rub the area). Apply the moisturizer or lubricating cream while your skin is still wet or moist from bathing. Petroleum jelly is a good choice. Cover the treated areas with plastic wrap to keep the petroleum jelly from staining clothes and furniture. Use a portable home humidifier or one attached to your furnace to add moisture to the air inside your home. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicines – Schwabe's Alfaalfa Tonic and Petroleum 200/ twice daily, take them for 1 month. Use Schwabe's Skin care bathing bar, Calendula & Aloe Vera all purpose cream, Bakson's Body oil to be applied. ********Consult a local doctor as he is right person who is already aware of the presence of impurities in water in your area, the weather over there and the solution to your problem.*********