Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir I have skin allergy for five years and I had many treatment for allergy how can I solve this skin allergy which treatment is best for me.

1 Doctor Answered
I suggest you to do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist and follow his advice and treatment
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.