I am 23years old, past 6years I have pimples problem and also pimple scares in full face so help me doctor.

I am 23years old, past 6years I have pimples problem and ...
Hi,Acne is the most common teenage problem.Acne is a result of a blockage in the follicles or the pores on the skin. It includes whiteheads, pimples, blackheads and rashes, and occurs usually on the face, chest. Homoeopathy cures acne conditions like blackheads, whiteheads, skin rashes and oily skin very effectively. *Treatment part for the acne -- 1. Take kali brom 30 ch , (wsi) 3 drops daily morning empty stomach. 2. Take Berberis Aquafolium Q 10 drops with water twice a day. * Management part for the acne-- 1.drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. 2. Eat healthy and balanced diet including whole grain meals , green leafy vegetables and fruits. 3. avoid oily , junk and spicy food. *Home remedy for acne-- Crush coriander leaves and take out its juice, then mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder , now apply on acne at night. Take care.