Sir I m suffering from sweating on my palm and foot and also my hair is getting thin day by day. please help me out.

Sir I m suffering from sweating on my palm and foot and a...
Drink lot of water Put a couple of cups of tomato juice in a bucket of lukewarm water. Soak and scrub your hands and feet in this for half an hour. Apply baby powder/ talcum powder in your palms and feet Tea is rich in tannins which serves as a natural anti-perspirant. Take 1-2tea bags in a cup of boiled water. Let the water cool and after this soak your hands and foot for 15-20 minute Apple cider vinegar is an excellent home remedy for sweating palms. soak your hands in apple cider vinegar solution Do this for 5 mins for each hand and feet. Wash the vinegar with mild soap once you are done. Herbs that detoxifies blood are effective treatment Herbs such as Shatavari, turmeric, neem are effective This problem may be due to anxiety and can be solved by Meditation i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost) And Get your Thyroid function test(fasting) done and review with reports