Hey. I am 19 years old. I am getting soo many pimples on my face. It started right from my 8th class. What shud I do. Its leaving marks on my face.

Hey. I am 19 years old. I am getting soo many pimples on ...
Apple is a miracle fruit for the skin.The alpha hydroxy acids or AHA’s present in apples improves skin color and elasticity of the skin.Soak peeled apple slices in milk for 20 minutes and then blend to form a creamy paste.Place in the freezer for 10 minutes, and then mix a tsp of lemon juice, apply all over your face and neck.Rinse off after 15 minutes with cool water and massage an ice cube.The skin looks baby soft, smooth with a rosy white glow.Follow this for a week to get fair skin naturally. or All the natural ingredients (Tretinoin, Hydroquinone and Cortisone) inlcuded in Melamet have only one goal: to improve your skin tone. Tretinoin helps prevent and treat acne and wrinkles by peeling off dead skin cells. Hydroquinone is the skin lightener agent in this equation that improves the overall tone of your skin. Cortisone is an anti-allergy ingredient that reduces inflammation and/or itching.' How to Use: Use the Melamet Cream just before bedtime. Wash it off in the morning, and apply some sunscreen if you intend to go outdoors. Failure to do so will cause significant damage and even result in your skin turning black.