My sex drive is becoming more and more everyday. Iam masturbating quite a lot these days. Is there any way that I could get out of this? I really want some help!

My sex drive is becoming more and more everyday. Iam mast...
Masturbation is normal and does not require any treatment. If you want to reduce it, you should involve yourself in studies, games and hobbies. Also try not to remain alone most of time and avoid porn.
High sex drive is not always a problem if you know how to sync your life accordingly. Controlling sex drive may sound like a sage on a spiritual journey and leaving lavish pursuits, but actually it is not even a portion of it. One must abstain from watching pornography to control his/her sex drive. Observe your thoughts to see if there is any specific reason or individual that stimulates sexual response in you. If you suspect any such connection, avoid contact with them. You need to pursue nonsexual relationships with people to apply brakes on your sex drive. Take up a new hobby or engage in a sport along with your partner to connect with them in a different way. One can enrol in a social club, gymnasium or volunteer for events to get focus off sex. Dietary changes can also help you control sex drive. Soy helps in the reduction of testosterone levels, which in turn reduces libido. Similarly, eat a low-fat diet to restrict the alleviation of testosterone levels. Meat products such as beef, chicken, pork and turkey also contribute to high testosterone levels and therefore, should be limited.