I CONSULT DIENTIST MY 6 TOOTH R MISSING BY BIRTH SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF CLEANING AND FILLING,IMPLANT AND WHAT I DO DENTURE CAP OR IMPLANT ?

Hello , you should first specify tooth missing position, you should go for implants as they are having longevity. Costs vary in that case.
Yes you must consult your dentist immediately and he will advise you which teeth are missing and the reason thereof .Good luck
If your bone has developed in a good way and no discrepancy is present due to absence of terth I feel ideal replacement would be implants and your estimate with the replacement of teeth would be around 1 lacs depending on what company implants are chosen.
Implant would be the best option. The best ones come with a lifetime warranty and are priced at INR 20,000 onwards per implant.
Hello, I need to see OPG radiograph and photograph of the concerned area of your mouth, if possible do share it on my private chat for further advice. Regards! Dr. Priyanshu Singh
Dear - Good evening - there are many good ways to replace missing teeth today - even if it is from birth - one will have to see the way you bite, the way you have the remaining teeth left and the condition of your gums and the underlying bone to help you decide which option would be possible for you. It is important for you to have a dental check up by a good dental surgeon specialist - who inturn will guide you. To see the possible ways we can request you to go on facebook and search for Ahal Dental Clinic to see some of the cases posted there. There are many cases that we have not posted there but will be doing so gradually.
The costs of most dental treatments, including fillings and cleaning, are not, and probably cannot be, standardized. The cost of a filling depends upon the size, depth and location of the cavity, the material used for the filling, among other things. Similarly, the cost of cleaning depends upon the amount and nature of deposits, access, patient factors (e.G. Decreased mouth opening), etc. Implant costs also similarly vary beased upon no. Of implants needed, the type of final restoration planned, laboratory costs, additional procedures needed, etc. Please identify a good dentist or clinic, schedule an appointment, and discuss your options AFTER giving us a chance to collect all the information we need, including x rays, if necessary. You can then select the option you find most feasible. It is difficult to give you a detailed explanation on this forum.
Cleaning around 500-800 rs, filling around 500-1000 rs. Rest of treatment can be explained after consultation to tell you which is the best treatment for your case.