I am 17 years old male, I have not slept from last two days due to exam preparation and now my head is aching so much. What to do? Please help me!

I am 17 years old male, I have not slept from last two da...
You can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) I am giving you some tips for sound sleep and early awaking in morning follow advises given below: 1. Strict to sleep time schedule 2. Do regular physical activity 3. Regular meditation/ yoga, i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost) One thing i want to tell you that if you can relax your mind by Rajyoga meditation than you can reduce your sleep upto 5-6 hour and you will feel fresh and active 4. Avoid tea coffee after 7 pm 5. You can wash your face and feet at bedtime 6. Avoid daytime sleep 7. You can use alarm and gradually reduce your waking time by 15 minutes Consult me if symptom persist