Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have pain in my joints and I consult many local doctors they suggest many creams bul all are useless What can I do Pradeep 28years male.

1 Doctor Answered
Joint pain at your age indicates many things.But as you have assked me a simple straight question,myself being a homoeopath will alo try to answer you as simple.I will prescribe you homoeopathic medicines for 30 days and just consult me after 30 days,there we will go into the details of your present complaints. Homoeopathicc medicine ADEL-4 ( ADEL )Drink10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily HAEMOCAL ( SBL) Chew 4 tab twice daily RHUS TOX 30 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 2 drops direct on tongue daily night Drink 6-8 glass water daily Drink 2 glass milk daily Eat 2 boiled eggs daily Avoid Fried, and Junkfood Just have control on your weight.It should not be more than 70 kg. A 30 minutes standing cycling is a must.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.