Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi im 33 year old male my gums are burnt due to chewing tobacco in my early days so I would like to know is there any treatment or surgery for gums to regrow.

1 Doctor Answered
yes, there is a periodontal flap surgery available for your condition. .visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment plan. ..
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.