Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a chest pain also for 7 days. And feeling continuously vomiting.what to do?

1 Doctor Answered
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg with domstal and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.