Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am manoj age 22 years suffering with black scars and dark circles all on my face and pimple leaved marks, totally my face color completely turns to dark its looks like the face some person and body wth some person Only the face turns dark my neck and my ears backside also fine please help me.

Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines 1.Kali. Brom 30 (4 drops in little water) every morning empty stomach only one dose in a day for a week. 2. Berberis Aquifolium Q ( 10 drops in half cup of water) thrice a day for 15 days 3.Ferrum Phos 6X (3 tabs) twice a day for 15 days and revert. Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines. Follow the tips: **Get an adequate amount of sleep. *Gently massaging almond oil or olive oil around the eyes during nights can give great results in reducing the dark circles. *Avoid touching your face with your hands as this germs to your facial skin, making it to breakouts. *Ensure that you drink10-12 glasses of water daily. *Avoid fried and spicy food. *Include fruits, raw vegetables and fresh vegetable juices in your diet. *Avoid harsh skin products.*Get