I have yellow colour of my teeth I brush very hard daily But there is no improvement please help me plz.

I have yellow colour of my teeth
I brush very hard daily
...
Like everyone born with their own skin color similar is with teeth. Generalised slight yellow teeth are normal but if you have gross yellow or brown patches on your teeth that also can be divided by two types one is stains present outer surface of your teeth and second stains present inside surface of your teeth both of the types have different treatment approach for that consult dentist and kindly refrain from brushing too hard on your teeth as it will lead to early wearing of your teeth surface.
I have yellow colour of my teeth
I brush very hard daily
...
Everyone has individual color of teeth. Colour cannot change with brushing. If you want whiter teeth you can get your teeth bleached.
I have yellow colour of my teeth
I brush very hard daily
...
1st do not brush hard, brush gently 2nd if its your natural tooth colour then i'll advice you not to do anything. Visit a dentist and see if bleaching is needed or just cleaning can help you.