I am a 21 year old girl. I am getting pimples on my face constantly and they leave black scars. Wat shud I do?

I am a 21 year old girl. I am getting pimples on my face ...
THE hormonal imbalance in our body trigger oil glands to produce excess amounts of an oily substance called sebum. When sebum, dead skin cells and bacteria clog up your pores, inflammation sets in and pimples develop.Oily and fried foods disrupts hormonal activity in your body leading to Inflammation which drives up oil gland production, making your skin oilier and inviting to acne bacteria and pimples. Homoeopathic treatment GLOW CARE CREAM ( LORDS) Apply during daytime REPL No 11 ( REPL ) 20 drops in 1 spoon water 3 timess daily AQUIPLUS CREAM ( HAPDCO ) apply thick coat on face at night CLEANO FACE WASH ( LORDS ) Wash face with this face wash before applying creams 6-8 glass water daily 2 glasss milk daily Avoid fast food,Junk food,Fried food,Chocklates,Dry fruits,Ketchups,Cold drinks Take nutritious diet nd exercise regularily Egg white works well in order to lighten the pimple marks and the pimple scars. Take a fresh egg and break the egg, separate the egg white from the egg yolk. Apply this egg white on the pimple marks. After 10-15 minutes, wash with the cold water. Baking Soda Take some baking soda. Mix some water with the baking soda and apply this mixture on the pimple marks. Baking soda serves as an agent that carries out micro dermabrasion on the skin and helps to clear the pimple marks on the face and body. Tomatoes Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, which helps nourish the dead skin while rejuvenating it. Vitamin A helps by healing the skin and by helping facilitate quick growth of the skin while removing the scars. Using tomatoes to help heal the scars on the skin is not a lengthy process, but it is rather simple. Just take a tomato, slice it and make it into a pulp. Apply the pulp on the face and leave it on for twenty minutes’ time. Then, wash it off with some warm water. You could also mix cucumbers with it. Make a paste out of all of cucumbers and tomatoes and apply as a face mask. Leave it on for half an hour and wash it with some cool water. Follow this method two days at a time every week and observe the results.