I can't to sleep early in nights don't know why I take too much time to close eyes.

I can't to sleep early in nights don't know why I take to...
Hello, I am giving you some tips for sound sleep and early awaking in morning follow advises given below: 1. Strict to sleep time schedule 2. Do regular physical activity 3. Regular meditation/ yoga, i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost) 4. Avoid tea coffee after 7 pm 5. You can take bath at bedtime 6. Avoid daytime sleep 7. You can use alarm and gradually reduce your waking time by 15 minutes Consult me if symptom persist
1.You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress. 2.You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy. 3Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4.Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration. 5.Take light dinner. 6.Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. 7.Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 8. Avoid late night., and don’t sleep in day timeDon’t take sleeping pill. 9 If no relief consult doctor