Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My one teeth have hole due to cavity. Hole is in the middle. Boundaries are there. How can I cure it?

1 Doctor Answered
just visit a dental surgeon as your teeth should be done with RCT and capping,this is only the solution.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.