Actually today I was in date with my girlfriend and we were kissing each other and then suddenly my says me that from your mouth had smell is coming.

Actually today I was in date with my girlfriend and we we...
Hello, Halitosis, also called bad breath, is a symptom in which a noticeably unpleasant odor is present on the exhaled breath. Of those who have genuine halitosis, often the odor is caused by bacteria present below the gumline and on the back of the tongue. Rest of them is accounted for by many different conditions, including disorders in the nasal cavity, sinuses, throat, lungs, esophagus, stomach or elsewhere. Very rarely, halitosis can be one of many symptoms of a serious underlying medical condition such as liver failure; but, in the vast majority of cases, the cause is minor and can often be reduced by adjustments to oral hygiene, including brushing or gently scraping the back of the tongue and improving the health of the gums by using dental floss. The intensity of bad breath may differ during the day, due to eating certain foods (such as garlic, onions, meat, fish, and cheese), smoking,[12] and alcohol consumption. Since the mouth is exposed to less oxygen[medical citation needed] and is inactive during the night, the odor is usually worse upon awakening ("morning breath"). Bad breath may be transient, often disappearing following eating, drinking, tooth brushing, flossing, or rinsing with specialized mouthwash. Will have to rule out any of the above causes first to start the treatment. Use SBL’s Homeodent toothpaste twice (morning & night) a day daily.
Get scaling done n brush your teeth twice a day n use dental floss n mouthwash n do warmsaline rinces 3-4 times a day.
Get scaling done. Brush your teeth twice a day. Use mouthwash twice a day. Use dental floss twice a day. Do warm saline gargles 3-4 times a day. Scrap your tongue.