Best PCOD treatment in homeopathy. Please kindly n truthfully tell me the entire treatment time n cost. My age 30f, 78kg, 5'1 with no thyroid. My main concern is OK increasing weight and tough task to reduce with pcod. Will homeopathy able to cure me? I have a baby. I don't want any more. Only concern to cure pcod is to get rid of weight. My periods are slightly normal few days as compare to previous. Take my point seriously and reply honestly.

We’ve heard over and over again that weight loss is important in managing PCOD and that diet and exercise are more effective than medications in improving your PCOD symptoms 1. Eat organic food. Avoid junk. 2. Drink lots of water. 3. Exercise regularly. Brisk walking is a good idea to keep weight under control. 4. Visit nature places and spend time alone. 5. Take steps to calm your mind. Worrying about the problem can only make it worse – listen to music, read or spend time gardening. Myself is a homoeopathic doctor and although PCOD is not treatable in allopathy system because PCOD itself is a hormonal problem and by giving external hormones condition will become worse,but in homoeopaathic there are certain medicines which will regulate your hormones accordingly such that slowly and slowly the ovarian cysts will totally vanish.But the treatment for PCOD is not time bound as it can take anywhere between 6 months to 18 months to fully recover.I will guide you to start some exercises which will be helpful in reducing PCOD problem along with homoeopathic medicines.