Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I masturbate daily is it good for health? Or how much time a week is good? Give me disadvantage of masturbation.

Daily masturbation is definitely harmful. Two times a week of masturbation is ok. More than two per is excessive masturbation. Excessive masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction, early discharge, sperms count and size problem of penis and body weakness and memory problem also in the long run.
For men, masturbation helps reduce risk of prostate cancer, probably by giving the prostate a chance to flush out potential cancer-causing agents. Masturbation also improves immune functioning by increasing cortisol levels, which can regulate immune functioning in small doses. It also reduces depression by increasing the amount of endorphins in the bloodstream. Masturbation can also indirectly prevent infertility by protecting people from sexually transmitted infections (STIs) that can lead to infertility – you can’t give yourself one of these infections! There is one final benefit to masturbation: it’s the most convenient method for maximising orgasms. And there are plenty of additional benefits from orgasms generally, including reduced stress, reduced blood pressure, increased self-esteem, and reduced pain.