I am 34 yrs old male and my only face skin oily sticky and shiny and some blackish mark on nose and eye side area few. After face wash it become shiny oily type heavy skin and face become dull and unfreshed with in half hour or more. What products and in which series I should use. I have seating job. Please advise.

I am 34 yrs old male and my only face skin oily sticky an...
Avoid cosmetics and over the counter face products. Over washing won't remove pimples or spots. You need to use cold water and wash face with a salicylic acid containing wash twice a day and not more. It will help reduce the oiliness to a large degree. You can also use a natural face pack of orange, honey and curd for fifteen minutes once a week and wash it off. This will decrease the the oil, whiten and moisturize your skin. Avoid scrubbing your face. Do not steam or sauna. If you swim, use a sunscreen prior to it and after. Avoid face cosmetics for the time being. You can press powder onto your sunscreen if at all you want to use a cosmetic. Drink two litres of water everyday. Pick up carrots, papaya, pumpkin, black grapes to have everyday. These contain important antioxidants and phytonutrients which will soften your skin. Do not stress over anything. Pray-itll distract you off your stress. You can use this do it yourself mask at home which will give you an instant glow. Mix 1 tbsp puree each of papaya and carrot with 1 tbsp of curd and 1 tbsp of aloe vera. Apply it across your face or dull body part for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it off without soap. Apply kojivit gel twice daily over black marks.