Aged 73 years, is a retired male living in Madurai, Tamilnadu. I am having the problem of passing urine.I am passing urine very little in day time and lot during nights. I have to getup every one and half or 2 hours. It disrups my sleep very much. I do not experience any pain whie pssing urine or otherwise.I will be glad to have your valuable adivise in this matter.

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common cause of frequent urination. This occurs when bacteria enters into the bladder through the urethra. The Other causes of UTIs include: injuries diabetes cancer and certain cancer treatments such as chemotherapy prostate gland enlargement conditions affecting muscles, nerves, and tissues dehydration use of antibiotics that eliminate good bacteria Excessive caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol may also irritate the bladder walls and can worsen symptoms. For further exact evaluation, please contact experienced Urologist of any nearby tertiary care Hospital.