Hello sir, I do hand practice from 10 years I feel that I don't able to do sex in fuure, that I am in डिप्रेशन and एंजायटी I I Sleep late in night but wake up at 4 am. I do work but all the time think about it, I go gym to improve my sex problem but I go gym only for 1.5 month. One day I in the morning in feel कॉनिकल फिटिंग unable to speak. Next day pain in full body or more डिप्रेशन I go to GP he give me vitamin d capsules or प्रोटीन power antibiotic pain killers but it do not work after day few day sexual thought came and I feel that I able to sex that give me relax but pain not go weakness and muscle weakness. I thought and thought about our problem pain I eaten the medicine but no work. In 2 month same one that it mental problem. I started server level anxiety started face pain hand पल्पिटेशन heart bit increased then I go md न्यूरोलॉजिस्ट he give antidepressant and anxiety and pain decrease but now some weakness same time head pain same stomach pain same joined pain in night ग्रेजिंग the teeth.

There is no harm in masturbations. These are all foolish ideas spreaded by tantrik and jhola chap doctors to misguide people. Just forget.
You can take staphsgria 30 three times a day, damnia q.
Oh dear, don'ts misguide stop immediately masturbation it is like slow poison. You should chat in private.