Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

7 year old child is loosing protein through urine. So, Please suggest what the best treatment. Please provide the tips & diets.

1 Doctor Answered
In urine test if found bacterial infection increased pus cells then require first urine- culture and sensitivity test, then antibacterial treatment, if urine culture is neutral then take a lot amount of water loosing protein problem will be possible stop.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.