My kidney has 4mm stone please tell me Ayurveda treatment which result is very good and it's finding easy.

My kidney has 4mm stone please tell me Ayurveda treatment...
Hello, If you want you can have homoeopathic medication which will remove your stone and is safe to take! Take homoeopathic medicine - Berberis Vulgaris Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice daily for 4 weeks. Prevention of kidney stones may include a combination of lifestyle changes and medications. Lifestyle changes You may reduce your risk of kidney stones if you: Drink water throughout the day. For people with a history of kidney stones, drink 12-14 glasses of water everyday. If you live in a hot, dry climate or you exercise frequently, you may need to drink even more water to produce enough urine. If your urine is light and clear, you're likely drinking enough water. Eat fewer oxalate-rich foods. If you tend to form calcium oxalate stones, your doctor may recommend restricting foods rich in oxalates. These include rhubarb, beets, okra, spinach, Swiss chard, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate and soy products. Choose a diet low in salt and animal protein. Reduce the amount of salt you eat and choose nonanimal protein sources, such as legumes. Consider using a salt substitute. Continue eating calcium-rich foods, but use caution with calcium supplements. Calcium in food doesn't have an effect on your risk of kidney stones. Continue eating calcium-rich foods unless your doctor advises otherwise. Ask your doctor before taking calcium supplements, as these have been linked to increased risk of kidney stones. You may reduce the risk by taking supplements with meals. Diets low in calcium can increase kidney stone formation in some people. Revert me back.