Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have an acute pain in my spine upper back. The pain occurs while working and starts in the lower back while bending. Kindly suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
It can be a gastric trouble. Do some hot water fermentation. Apply ice pack. Drink some hot water. Refer a gastroenterologists.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.