Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am an adult who has severe phimosis, I was looking for a good government hospital recommendation for the surgery. Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Circumcision is best solution. All govt. Hospitals can do.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.