Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

So can I start homeopathic medicine and should I stop allopathy medicine and also tell me the dosage for medicine which you have recommended rauwolfia for high bp.

1 Doctor Answered
Allopathic medicine cannot be stopped abruptly. Second rauwolfia is not complete treatment. If you want permanent solution then consult and take proper homoeopathic treatment. You can consult me at Lybrate.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.