Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mai 23 sal ki ldki hu last yr m pregnant thi pr ectopic pregnancy ki wjha se meri right tube block ho gai h or m 1 sal se ab dubra pregnancy conceive ni kr pa rhi hu. Mere husband ki reports normal h. Mai kya kru.

2 Doctors Answered
check kara lijiye ki aapki duseri tube theek hai
Hai Ms. Lybrate-user, ek tube mein pregnancy hua tho dhoosra tube ka condition ko dhekna padega. Kyunki us mein bhi pregnancy hone ka chances bahuth zyaadha hei. Aapki gyneacologist, ovulation induction drugs prescribe kar ke, left side follicle annae huae cycle mein intercourse ya iui advice karengae.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.