Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from underweight. Haw can I increase my weight?

1 Doctor Answered
Include high calorie, high protein and High fibre diet like cereals, whole wheat flour,pulses. All green vegetables and all dairy products like curd, chhena, cheese, buttermilk, milk with banana. Include seeds, nuts, almond, walnuts. Include saturated fat like butter, desi ghee, Dalia. You can take meat, fish, chicken and whole eggs. Include mix salads, fruits, juices, beet root, Carrot, apple juice etc. As well add some exercise pattern during the day. Get your body analysis done for better results
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.