I have been diagnosed with panic/anxiety disorder. I have been on petril plus for 3 mtnhs now. My initial hyperventilation and high pulse rate went down but now I am again having chest tightness and involuntary deep breathes. Does escitalopram take more than 3 months to relieve symptoms?

Usually ssri start showing effects in 2 weeks or max 4-6 weeks. But in your case when symptoms recurring you need changes in doses or medications. Discuss with your psychiatrist. All the best.
Doses have to be increased. Too low dose for panic attacks.
Hi lybrate-user, you are very young and dynamic. Tension and ghabrahat is a very small thing in front of you. Be energetic to possess all the positive energy in your life. Because everything is on your hand. Your health. Your thought process. Everything is with you. Just need little polish. Don't be scared. No body is going to kill you or eat you. Talk to one psychologist/ counsellor. Develop positive habits.