I am 33 years old, slim built and physically active. I am unable to maintain an erection to have sex with my partner. I have been masturbating in a wrong way for a long time. Can this be reversed?

Hello- You might be suffering from masturbation induced Penile Venous leakage. Blood carries nutrients and essential blood cells to all parts of the body. Without blood, there can be no life, and without blood flow, there can be no erection. Some men lack proper blood flow in the penile tissues, causing a sudden-always unwanted-lack of erectile capacity. Most men who suffer from poor blood flow also combat venous leaks that prevent the penis from holding enough blood to power an erection. If looking for a permanent recovery then Ayurveda is the answer as, Alkaloids, flavonoids, mucilage, saponins, tannins and bioactive phenols found in the ayurvedic herbs improve erectile quality and can provide permanent recovery from Venous leakage induced erectile dysfunction.
You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbation. Don't do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some sexual weakness.