Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 years old female and I am having pain in my right side of lower abdomen which is radiating to back, numbness in body, shivering with chills nd cut in urine area where we pass urine.

2 Doctors Answered
Take sonography abdomen. Consult with reports. It is not possible to suggest diagnosis or treatment blindly.
It can be because of uti or kidney stones etc. U need to do ultrasound of abdomen.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.