Dear sir I can't sleep at night this is my all day problem please any suggestions this problem.

Dear sir I can't sleep at night this is my all day proble...
Hi, Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety. In children and teens, sleep also helps support growth and development. The damage from sleep deficiency can occur in an instant (such as a car crash), or it can harm you over time. For example, ongoing sleep deficiency can raise your risk for some chronic health problems. It also can affect how well you think, react, work, learn, and get along with others. Management: Here are five tips everyone can use to help improve the quality of their sleep: Keep your bedroom cool and dark Put away/turn off all electronic devices while preparing for bedtime Stick to a regular bedtime and wake time every day, even on weekends Stop drinking caffeine by the early afternoon and avoid large late-night meals Skip the late-afternoon nap, as it can make it harder to sleep at bedtime Avoid taking unnecessary stress/ tension. Do regular exercise. Go for a brisk walk in the morning. Medication: Take Schwabe's Bacopa Monierri 1x/ thrice daily and Kali Phos./ once daily at night for 1month.