We’ve heard over and over again that weight loss
is important in managing PCOS
and that diet and exercise are more effective than medications in improving your PCOS symptoms
1. Eat organic food. Avoid junk.
2. Drink lots of water.
3. Exercise regularly. Brisk walking is a good idea to keep weight under control.
4. Visit nature places and spend time alone.
5. Take steps to calm your mind. Worrying about the problem can only make it worse – listen to music, read or spend time gardening.
Butterfly Pose can be very helpful in PCOS. Don’t flap your legs too much; instead try holding the posture for long.
1. Even more helpful is SuptaBadhakonasana (Reclining Butterfly Pose), which works just
like the Butterfly Pose,this time lying down. This is what makes it extremely relaxing. To enhance the experience, play some soft music and place cushions under your hip
. For beginners, it is a good idea to use cushion support while doing this posture.
2. Bharadvajasana (Bharadvaja’s Twist) is a seated spinal twist that helps PCOS patients.
3. Chakki Chalanasana (moving the grinding wheel) is a very simple exercise with several benefits. It helps massage the liver, kidneys, pancreas, uterus and the reproductive organs.
4. Shavasana (Corpse Pose) is another useful posture to try. In PCOS, the more you relax, the better you feel and this posture will help you completely relax at the end of your yoga
5. Padma Sadhana practice is also considered very effective for PCOS patients.
6. Make sure you don’t hold the postures that put pressure on the abdomen (Bow Pose, Superman Pose, Cobra Pose and Boat Pose) for a long time.
7. A few rounds of Sun Salutation at a faster pace can be good for weight loss; however, it is a good idea to practice only a few slow rounds daily for more relaxation.
Myself being a homoeopathic doctor will advisse you to take homoeapathic treatment along with your present treatment I have developed some very effective combination homoeopathic medicines for PCOD with very favourable ressultss.Have faith in Homoeopathy a these homoeopathic medicines are very safe and free from side effects.