Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello master. My mom have physiological disease. I think she's have dissociate identity disorder. How can I resolve this problem. Please give me authentic suggestion regarding this problem. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Please confirm this type of diagnosis with a doctor, and only after that we can recommend some measures. Any way she will need to meet with a counselor and then a doctor, if advised. Diagnosis is very important before trying to help her in a particular way. When you confirm this kindly revert back to us for further guidance.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.