I am 37 yrs old & my present weight is 88 kg so please suggest how to reduce my weight?

I am 37 yrs old & my present weight is 88 kg so please su...
Dear to decrease your weight you have to do work out daily. Try the remedies below they can help u. 1. Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey in one glass of water. 2. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. 3. Drink 3litres of water daily and stop sugar intake. 4.Drink mint tea or make a paste of green mint with some simple spices and eat during meals. 5. Eat vegetables such as bitter gourd and drumsticks to control obesity. 6. Do bhujang asana, dhanurasana, naukasana, kumbhakasana, pavanamukthasana daily 10 min per asana. 7. Do running early morning daily and join aerobics in evening. 8. Avoid oily and fried foods, processed foods, fatty foods like butter, purified butter, cheese, whole-milk yogurt, cream, chocolate, etc. 9.Replace refined flour with whole-wheat flour and rice with brown rice or parboiled rice.