I have a probleam in my end tooth of upper side where some gap and after eating some pieces of food is going there and iam feeling pain.I visited the Dentist and his advice taken xray and doctor checking that not agreed to open that teeth because it is not showing normally and this end teeth is giving me pain

If it is the wisdom tooth I suggest you get it extracted.As it is giving you pain too. Better to extract the wisdom tooth as food lodgement is likely. Access to the tooth both by the dentist or the patient is limited.
If it's a wisdom tooth and the dentist feels no need to save it then exracted it.
Well the treatment of choice would be a root canal treatment of the offending tooth. But as per your description it is the end tooth & not showing normally. So incase if it is the wisdom tooth and root canal treatment is not possible, there is no harm in going for extraction.
Sir, you are talking about your wisdom upper tooth. As per query it may be grossly decayed and infected. Your age is also more as per this condition. Teeth of any position or abnormal outline whatever we can remove that tooth. I would recommend you to consult us. At present you can take medicine which have high pain killing intensity thanks for consultation.