I am a 28 yr guy. I having back pain and shoulder pain for 5 years. How to relieve from it. Daily am travelling 4 hours for last 5 months.

I am a 28 yr guy. I having back pain and shoulder pain fo...
This is a general low back ache and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes, if pain still persists you can stretch your body by twisting the waist on both sides how we used to do in the school drill similarly you can try which will help you relax as well will reduce the pain. Ice can be kept in the low back where you have back pain. It is suggestible to wear lumbo sacral belt which would help you to build the abdominal muscle tone which itself would make you feel better. You can also wear mcr chappals which would help you to have less weight falling in the painful back. It is called as peri arthritis shoulder and for that you can do hot water fermentation and ice therapy at home. If you have shoulder pain then the stiffness will develop more that might make the arm to restrict with the normal range of motion in the shoulder joint and there by the blood circulation gets minimized to the shoulder / arm. In few cases if the sleep is disturbed because of the shoulder pain then cervical pillow can be used which might make you to have better posture of the shoulder, neck and arm.