My age is 21 and I am facing problems of pimples a lot. They are all around my face, my back. How should I get rid of them?

My age is 21 and I am facing problems of pimples a lot. T...
Homoeopathic treatment GLOW CARE CREAM ( LORDS) Apply during daytime REPL No.11 Drops ( REPL) Drink 15 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily AQUIPLUS CREAM ( HAPDCO ) apply thick coat on face at night 6-8 glass water daily 2 glasss milk daily Take nutritious diet nd exercise regularily Apple Cider Vinegar Apple cider vinegar has the antibacterial as well as antifungal properties . Apple cider vinegar is very powerful though, so you might want to dilute it when you use it, at least at first. Just apply a small amount to your skin, but make sure that you choose pure, undiluted vinegar for best results.