Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having ulcers in my mouth and tongue what should I do because it pains evrytime I eat something or drink. I use becomplx capsule thy wrk fr some time. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi minka,have salt water gargle twice daily after every meal,then have ointment Tess on the ulcered area.that should sort out the problem.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.