Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I finished my period yesterday and took the testosterone, lh and prolactin blood test today. Should I have waited for some more days before giving the blood test? Will my results differ?

Yes it can differ. But they are studied relatively.
This time is ideal for your blood test.
Not only is testosterone linked to sexual arousal, but to overall reproductive health, including the menstrual cycle. If you are suffering from testosterone imbalance, you may experience some physical or emotional symptoms. High testosterone levels may cause menstrual irregularities by suppressing ovulation. High levels are also often caused by polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos), which can cause spotting, weight gain, and hair growth. On the other side, though low testosterone levels are not associated with irregular periods, they could lead to lethargy, tiredness, and loss of muscle mass. If you have an irregular menstrual cycle, or are looking for fertility advice, you should discuss it in detail for right medical consultation.